OPTIONAL PERSONALIZED Doctor Kit:
Parents can order a personalized Doctor Kit that includes a personalized backpack, personalized Dr. Coat, a real nurse's child stethoscope and a beautifully illustrated book. To order the kit, click REGISTER next to the PERSONALIZED DOCTOR KIT at the bottom of this page.
Class Details (for 3 to 4+ years old)
For 3 year olds & above. Hands On, Multi-Sensory Health Care / Healthy Habits STEM LAB. Kids learn & role play different specialist each month (Pediatrician, Heart Surgeon, Germs Dr., Dentist, Pet Vet) via organ animations/models, songs, dances, crafts & iPAD apps on virtual surgery, x-rays & healthy habits etc.
Class meets for 40 minutes each week.
* EXCITING - Hands on Workshop Format
* LIFESIZE Organs (Skeleton, Heart, Ear, Eye..)
* REAL Medical Instruments Doctors Use (safe)
* iPAD Simulated Diagnosis & Treatment
* VIRTUAL Surgery, Animations Using iPADs
* ORGAN SONGS/Dances (DemBones, Heart..)
Class Details (for K-2nd Graders)
Class meets for 60 minutes each week. Similar hands on focus as above but more in depth coverage of Anatomy & Physilogy. K-2nd graders also use more complex iPad apps to learn STEM & Healthy Habits concept related to each specialty. Approximately 3 hours of class time spent to cover one specialist. Total of 24 specialties and associated Heralthy Habits & Badges covered over 2 years at 1 hour/week.
Imagine Int'l Academy parents must register for the class at the myschoolbucks site. You may optionally order the Personalized Doctor Kit by registering for the kit at the bottom of the page.
Kinder - 2nd Graders Flyer
Monthly Themes - Each Month Kiddos Role Play A Different Specialist
We have 24 monthly themes that rotate every two years
* Pediatrician (Vitals, Wellness, Illness/Meds) * Nutritionist (Healthy Foods, Why, Allergies)
* Heart Surgeon (Engine, Chambers, Surgery) * Brain Surgeon (Parts & Function, Spine, Surgery)
* Dermatologist (Skin Care, Eczema, Rash) * Germs Doctor (Infections, Vaccines, Habits)
* Eye Doctor (Camera, Lens Fitting, Eye Hygiene) * Dentist (Baby/Perm Teeth, Hygiene)
* Sports Doc (Fractures, Xrays, Casts) * Outdoor Medicine (Heat Stroke, Bugs, PoisonIvy)
* Pet Vet Dogs (Xrays, Ticks, Vaccines) * Pet Vet Cats, Horses (Xrays, Pet Care)